Calm Down, Caesar!
Anxiety in dogs is very common. It may be brought on by a fearful situation, loud noises, aging or many other things. You should certainly work with your vet if the problem is acute or chronic. But here are some things you can try:
- Exercise keeps your pup happy (and tired).
- Massage and petting sooths anxious pets.
- Music has a calming effect.
- Thundershirts quiet some pups.
- Some owners swear on essential oils.
And don’t forget…Teeth Treats™ dental chews may work as their reward for being your good, calm dog!